Doug’s note: this is classic DYM. So much help and value at such a low price. Way to go Derry—you killed it! Youth workers are going to be pleased with all you’ve made available to them.
He Speaks is a four-week journey, centered on Jesus' teaching in John 10, about listening, knowing, and following His voice. Included in this download is everything you need for four fantastic nights of programming (sermons, small group guides, graphics, game, worship sets, etc.), including one week of an eight-station interactive experience in which students will have opportunity to encounter the voice of God in their lives.
WEEK BY WEEK BREAKDOWN:
Week 1 - But How? Five ways God speaks to us today. (John 10:1-6, 27, 2 Timothy 3:16, Jeremiah 3:15, John 14:26, John 16:33, Ephesians 1:13-14, Joel 2:28)
Week 2 - Is That You? Three key grids to walk through to discern God’s voice over other voices. (John 10:4-5, 10, 27, Galatians 5:16-17, John 8:43-44, Ephesians 20:15, Ephesians 4:28, 1 Corinthians 6:18, Ephesians 5:3, Matthew 28:19-20)
Week 3 - Listening Stations. An interactive night with eight stations geared to get students listening to and identifying God’s voice. (John 10:27)
Week 4 - Am I Listening? Two factors that make our spiritual ears numb to God’s voice. (John 10:27, Jeremiah 29:19, Isaiah 30:9, Zechariah 7:8-11, 1 Kings 19:11-13)
This Resource Includes:
• 3 Complete sermons (averaging 2,700 words) (Word files)
• 3 PowerPoint Slide Presentations (to go along with teaching)
• 1 manuscript to introduce the Listening Stations Experience (Word file)
• 1 Eight Station interactive Worship Experience (so many helpful files you will just smile). See week 3.
• 4 Small Group leader guide for both groups that meet before and after programming (Word files)
• Comprehensive Graphics
• Social media integration plan
• Pre & post service music 3 worship sets
• Original "Who Is That Voice" screen game (10 Q&A jpeg slides, PowerPoint file)
• Sound files for Opening illustration on Week 1 and 4 (.mp3 files)
• Handouts for Week 2 (Word doc)
• Response Card for Week 4 (Word doc)