As seen on The Jimmy Kimmel Show, this game is simple to use and fun to play!
Here's how it works:
You select two contestants - one older and one younger.
The older contestant is asked questions about current pop culture, while the younger contestant is asked questions from when the older person was younger.
This game will get your students and volunteers laughing and having fun together!
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file (editable)
- Individual game slides (1920 x 1080 .jpg files)
- 5 Questions and Answers for students
- 5 Questions and Answers for volunteers
- Title Slide
- Instructions for how to play