DetailsDoug's note: My new favorite Sidekick game for Emoji Hunt... love it... super clever way to get kids moving around and meeting others.
A quick Sidekick 'Emoji Hunt' mixer: a challenging and get-everybody-moving game with your favorite emojis!
Print out the included emojis and give each student one, and then see who can get into pairs or groups the fastest.
• Pairs: Use the white brackets and have students get into the PAIRS of emojis as shown in the brackets, e.g. Smiley face with Sunglasses, Nerd Smiley with Cry Laughing, etc and then SIT when they have found their pair. Tell them they MUST choose a different partner for each emoji. No going back to the same Nerd each time! The last pair to sit is out.
• Groups: Ignore the white brackets and have students line up in the order that you see on the screen using the same six students each time. Line up in the order on the screen then sit down once they have the order. The last group to sit is out.
This Resource Includes:
• Sidekick 'Emoji Hunt' game file
• Six emojis for you to print (jpeg files)
• Title and background slides (jpeg files)