DetailsGAINZ is a three-week sermon series that aims to help students develop spiritual muscle.
This series investigates the temptation of Jesus found in Matthew 4:1-11. Through the three different temptations Jesus faced, we explore the three spiritual muscles that Jesus used to fight and win against temptation.
This series will help your students understand why growing their spiritual lives is important and also learn three practical ways to do it.
· Spiritual Muscle Developed: Committing God’s Word to your heart and memory.
· Bottom Line: You can’t always hide from temptation, but you can be ready for it.
· Scripture: Matthew 4:1-4
· Spiritual Muscle Developed: Surrender
· Bottom Line: Trusting God is better than testing God.
· Scripture: Matthew 4:5-7
· Spiritual Muscle Developed: Worship
· Bottom Line: Feed what you want to grow, starve what you want to die.
· Scripture: Matthew 4:8-11
This Resource Includes:
• Complete message manuscripts for each session (with YouTube video recommendations) (Word files) • Small group guides for each session (Word files)
• Media package, including:
- A hilarious 60-second countdown video (.mp4 file)
- 3-4 Instagram images (jpeg files)
- PowerPoint blank slide (jpeg files)
• Title slide (jpeg files)