Ahh, Thanksgiving, a day full of family, football, food, and -- FRIENDS?!
It feels like more and more, this phenomenon of ""FriendsGiving"" has taken our culture by storm. But how well do your students REALLY know their friends?
In this game, you'll them that to the test. In fact, your group's ""friends"" are going to have the opportunity to create their own Thanksgiving-Day experience.
They'll get to choose from things like:
•Travel or Stay Home
•Turkey or Ham
•Apple or Pumpkin Pie?
•And tons more!
This is a super fun, all-play, crowd-breaker type of game, where there really are no right answers for your contestant or your ""friend,"" but there are right answers because everyone else needs to try to match the friend's answers.
This Resource Includes:
- How to play document (pdf file)
- Author instruction vdeo (mp4 file)
- Individual (10) game videos for gameplay (.mp4)
- Sidekick 'Pick Me' game file for contestant selection
- Optional Gameplay Worksheet (.pdf)
- Title slide (jpeg)