A fun video-based game where contestants guess if someone gets hit in the face, falls on their booty, or is just an awesome video.
Step One: Show “Question” Video.
Step Two: Have student(s) guess if the answer is one of three things:
• Someone hitting or getting hit in the face
• Someone falling on their booty
• Someone doing something awesome.
Step Three: Show “Answer” Video to see if they got the correct answer.
1. Bring Students on stage and have them guess. Pick a new student each time or see how far one student can go in getting them correct.
2. Play as a crowd. a. Put your hands on your FACE, if you think the answer is FACE. b. Put your hands on your BOOTY, if you think the answer is BOOTY. c. Put your hands in the AIR, like a celebration, if you think the answer is AWESOME!
This Resource Includes:
• Gameplay instructions (Word file)
• Individual (10 Q&A + tiebreaker) video clips (mp4 files)
• Instructions and title slides (jpeg files)