Doug's Note: "This resource supports why DYM exists! It's a GREAT idea, done in the trenches by real youth workers, who know what they're doing... and now have made it so easy for others to use."
What if students could not just learn about Easter, but also experience it through their senses? And what if it wasn’t just about those famous “Passion” days in Jesus’ life, but also inclusive of how Creation connects and overlaps with the Cross and Resurrection, and still impacts our lives today?
What if anyone who attended would be given space to say their own personal YES to Jesus?
That’s the vision for Easter Experience. All of the creativity contained in this event is a catalyst to help foster that transformational moment between each person and God.
Scene 1: Creation
Scene 2: The Fall
Scene 3: Redemption (Communion activity)
Scene 4: Resurrection
You'll receive scripts and screen resources for three interactive scenes that are done in small groups, and then a message and program for the fourth scene to take place in a large group celebration. You'll also have a link to access our own examples of what we did in order to spur on your own creativity. You'll also get a social media video, jpeg files, and editable PSD files.
To preview a sample of this content, click here!
This Resource Includes:
- Event overview document (Word file)
- Scripts for three interactive scenes (Word file)
- Message manuscript and program outline for the fourth scene (Word file)
- Resources folder with:
- Poster images (jpeg & psd files)
- Graphics (jpeg and psd files)
- Response cards (Word file)
- PowerPoint presentation for message
- Social media promo package (jpeg, psd & mp4 files)