Who thinks the Easter Bunny is just a tad bit creepy for kids? Whether or not you like him, sometimes he doesn't come off as cute and cuddly as he should. In this game that can be played 2 ways, students will guess whether the hidden picture of the Easter bunny is Cute or Creepy...
1. Up front Version: Provide dry erase boards to 2 to 6 students and show them the slides. Have them write down if they think the hidden picture of the Easter Bunny is going to be cute or creepy (*have fun with students – ask them why they picked the answer they did before revealing the correct answer). Whoever has the most points at the end wins. Give the winner an Easter-themed prize, like a chocolate bunny – or perhaps therapy sessions after seeing the provided slides
2. Crowd Version: Play where one side of the room is “Creepy” while the other is “Cute”, and have the students choose the side they think is the answer. You can do elimination, where if they get it wrong they sit down, and last one in wins a prize – or - just get a HUGE bag of jelly beans and toss them out to the students that guessed correctly – while the others get the bitter taste of your cold shoulder.
This Resource Includes:
• Easter Bunny: Cute or Creepy – PowerPoint
• Easter Bunny: Cute or Creepy – JPG Slides
• Easter Bunny: Cute or Creepy GAMEPLAY - Word Doc.