This series helps students discover three important relationships they need to have as they walk through life: Jesus, a mentor, and a mentee. Of course, it all begins with a relationship with Jesus. Once we follow Him, He calls us to learn from and pour out to others. Each week of this series examines one of these three relationships, offering Scripture and practical steps for students to pursue healthy, life-giving relationships. They'll learn how to begin and develop a relationship with Jesus; the characteristics they should look for in a mentor who offers them wisdom; and the reasons they should become mentors to those who they can offer wisdom.
A three-week series on three important relationships every Christian needs to develop: with Jesus, with mentors, and with mentees.
This Resource Includes:
• 3 editable word-for-word sermon manuscripts
• 3 PowerPoint presentations
• Title, blank, and square promotional graphics
• 3 small group discussion guides
• 3 student handouts
• Graphic and instructions for a game to go with the series