CopyCats is a video-driven screen game where students can unleash their inner feline. Two or more contestants will come on stage, then a cat GIF will play, and the contestants will try to copy the cat. Hilarity will likely ensue. After the 20-second video is over, the audience will cheer for their favorite contestant.
(1) play "king of the hill" style, where the winner stays and a new competitor comes up
(2) use the same contestants for all 11 videos
(3) use new contestants for each video
This Resouce Includes:
- Individual (10 rounds + tiebreaker) video clips (mp4 files)
- Instructions slide (jpeg file)
- Title slide (jpeg file)