We surveyed 100 people asking them about Christmas traditions, Christmas songs, and all kinds of things about Christmas! Test your knowledge and light up your Christmas party with this Sidekick 'Survey Says' game!
Form your teams:
1. Select two volunteers and have them pick three others to be a part of their "team."
2. Select two teams of four members.
1. One contestant comes to a central table/podium with a bell or buzzer. Ask the first question and have them "buzz" in. The person who gets the highest one right gets to choose whether or not their team wants to play the board together.
2. Ask each team member to respond to the board.
3. Each team gets three "strikes" before the other team can steal. The other team only gets one strike on the steal of they lose all the points to the other team.
You can also play in one large group. See if students can get the answers right without using all three STRIKES!
NOTE: This resource was selected to be part of DYM's 2019 Holiday Bundle! To check out that curated collection of GREAT resources to carry you through the holiday season of Thanksgiving through the New Year, click here!
This Resource Includes:
• Sidekick 'Survey Says' game file
• Title and background slides (jpeg files)