Get your group up and active in this classic game that will have students grouping up and performing festive actions.
Have your students up and milling around. You will show a number and a festive action on the screen. Participants then need to get in groups (aka ""clumps"") that matches the number and perform the action also displayed. If you play it as an elimination game, the last group to form, or without enough people to form the group, is out.
This resource comes with three formats you could use for gameplay:
1. Sidekick Version: Using 'Boxes,' this version is the most dynamic allowing you to run the randomizer and stop on a round, as well as giving you the ability to edit the group sizes.
2. Slide Version (to play in ProPresenter): In this version, the computer operator can decide which ""clump"" to fire next by selecting the slides.
3. PowerPoint Version: If using multiple screen versions, the computer operator can also decide with ""clump"" to fire next.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint file
- Sidekick 'Boxes' game file
- Individual (20 rounds + instructions) game slides (jpeg files)
- Background slides (Sidekick & slide versions) (jpeg files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)