Halloween is right around the corner, and if you are looking for a high-energy, fast-paced interactive game that is designed to get everyone involved, this is the game for you!
Here is a quick rundown of how this game works: your students work together in teams based on the rows, chairs, or sections they sit in. Students will see a question pop up on the screen, and they will have 45 seconds to organize themselves in the correct order. When they get in the correct order, their row will sit down to let you know they were first.
This fast-paced game with energetic music is a great way to bring excitement and engagement into your ministry. One of the best parts about a game like this is students will get to know other students and hopefully make new friends!
The two formats provided in the resource allow you to use this game in various ways, such as using the individual game slides or as two separate 3:45-minute countdown videos. These videos are plug-n-play and ready to drop into whatever platform or program you use.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (10 Q&A + instructions + title) game videos (mp4 files)
- Chair Swap Game #1 video (instructions + 3:45 countdown clock) (mp4 file)
- Chair Swap Game #1 video (4:20 without countdown) (mp4 file)
- Chair Swap Game #2 video (instructions + 3:45 countdown clock) (mp4 file)
- Chair Swap Game #2 video (4:20 without countdown) (mp4 file)