DetailsInstead of just singing along to carols this Christmas, what if we knew what they were about? These 4 lessons will help students celebrate Jesus' the Savior, see how his coming impacted the Israelites, and examine how Christmas still offers hope to our world today.
Lessons on the Go are easy-to-use youth ministry lessons that are Bible-based and single-focused. They're designed to help everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers quickly facilitate great discussions with clear takeaways and real-life application steps.
One handout / Two options:
1. SIMPLE: Give everyone both front and back pages. Just print and go!
2. CUSTOM: Give students the back page. Keep the front page as a leaders-only resource so you can customize the opening question, teaching, and discussion prompts for your group's needs.
Lesson 1: The First Noel (Isaiah 60:2–3; Matthew 2:1–12)
Lesson 2: Peace on Earth (Luke 2:8–20)
Lesson 3: Immanuel (Isaiah 7:14; 9:1–7)
Lesson 4: Joy to the World (Psalm 98)
This Resource Includes:
• 4 PDF files. Each PDF includes: an opening question, passage, discussion questions, application questions, memory verse, “on your own” activity, and space for notes
• How To Use (PDF) to provide volunteers and small group leaders with tips and clear takeaways
• Promo graphics for the series (3 .jpg files)