DetailsIn this very practical one-off message, your students will hear Jesus’ take on bullying through the story of The Good Samaritan. Whether they are the ones being bullied or they are the ones doing the bullying, students will walk away with the clear answer that Jesus gives us to combat bullying in our life and in our world.
In this talk your students will also hear Christ's message of hope and leave with real answers for what to do and where to turn if they are being bullied.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete message manuscript (~3200 words; Word file)
• "Name that famous sitcom neighbor" opening activity
• Small group guide (Word file)
• 4 different video ideas/links (Word file)
• PowerPoint presentation with individual jpeg slides
• Social media graphics (jpeg files)
Find more resources from Ryan in the DYM store by clicking here!