Mark's Gospel communicates a powerful picture of Jesus' incredible authority. In Mark 1:21-2:12, there is a snowballing collection of stories that leave listeners with a powerful taste of what it must have been like to be in Jesus' presence.
Over the course of this one-off message, students will see how Jesus has authority over humanity, authority over the spiritual realm, and most importantly, authority over death. They'll be challenged to live under Jesus' authority and live with Jesus' authority.
This message works with students, college-age, and adults.
To preview sample content click here.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete message manuscript (Word file)
- Slide presentation (PowerPoint and Sidekick files)
- Student handout (both filled in and with blanks) (Word files)
- Small group guide (Word files)
- 0:42 bumper video (mp4 file)
- Graphics package with title, content, and social images (jpeg files)