DetailsThis complete night of programming will help your students recognize their fears, but learn that God is not the source—instead He is the victory! Using 2 Timothy 1:7 as the foundation, this all inclusive night includes a full manuscript sermon with creative options, a detailed small group list of questions, and a fun (and scary!) screen game where students try to match the names of phobias with the correct object of fear.
This already-planned-for-you night is great as a buffer between series, or a special Halloween night.
This Resource Includes:
• A complete sermon (2000+ words, editable Word file)
• Small group leader guide (editable Word file, and formatted pdf file)
• Comprehensive graphics package
• Social media integration plan
• Pre & post service music playlist
• Worship set ideas
• A complete trivia game called "Fear-O-Phobia”(PowerPoint game file and individual jpeg slides)