DetailsOur world tends to pressure us to be good at everything, but it also can make us feel like it’s uncool to care deeply about something. Instead of bending to the world’s perspective on commitment, this four-lesson series will challenge students to stay “all-in” from beginning to end and through all the rough spots in between.
Lessons on the Go are easy-to-use youth ministry lessons that are Bible-based and single-focused. They're designed to help everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers quickly facilitate great discussions with clear takeaways and real-life application steps.
One handout / Two options:
1. SIMPLE: Give everyone both front and back pages. Just print and go!
2. CUSTOM: Give students the back page. Keep the front page as a leaders-only resource so you can customize the opening question, teaching, and discussion prompts for your group's needs.
Lesson 1: Beginnings Matter (Acts 9:17-25)
Lesson 2: Packing Light (Matthew 6:25-33)
Lesson 3: Recalculating (Psalm 51)
Lesson 4: Staying Connected (John 15:1-11)
This Resource Includes:
• 4 PDF files. Each PDF includes: an opening question, passage, discussion questions, application questions, memory verse, “on your own” activity, and space for notes
• How To Use (PDF) to provide volunteers and small group leaders with tips and clear takeaways
• Promo graphics for the series (3 .jpg files)