Acts in 28 provides 28 ready-to-post social images (1 for each chapter) that will encourage your followers to engage with the book of Acts. These images use verses from each chapter in the book of Acts. Use these to remind students of daily Bible reading or share your own thoughts in the comment section of the images to give others deeper insights.
Ideas for use:
• Use any time of the year as a 28-day devotional to point students through the book of Acts. Challenge students to read a chapter of Acts each day. As they read, challenge students to post their own favorite verses from Acts.
• Give a prize to students who complete reading through the book of Acts during the month.
• After you post, share your own personal thoughts in the comment section of the social media platform(s) you use.
This Resource Includes:
• 28 ready-to-post images from the book of Acts (png files)
• 1 title image with hashtag #ActsIn28 (png file)
• 1 title image for use in the month of August with hashtag #ActsInAugust (png file)