Are you and your students ready to see each other in person again? Are you trying to figure out what you can do for fun that's honoring to guidelines in a COVID world?
Boom! This 5-pack of physically-distant games will take care of all that creative thinking for you and allow your youth group to have fun together!
1. Toss It
3. Cell Phone Scavenger Hunt
4. All-Kick Kickball
5. Milk Jug Lacrosse
Additionally, this resource includes graphics for social media promotion and a 1-page template letter/email you can use to help you communicate the guidelines to parents to help them feel safe to send their student to your in-person gathering.
This Resource Includes:
• Game descriptions (9 pages, PDF)
• Letter to Parents template (1 page, Word file)
• Title and Insta Story graphic for promotion for each game (jpg)
• Social promotion for your gathering ("Lets Get Together" Instagram Square and Story, "Can't Wait to See You" Instagram Story and Square) (jpg)