Doug's note: Brilliant!
Editor note: This is a GREAT resource. I think it is unique, incredibly useful, and should sell really well if people understand what it is!
Hard copy resources are helpful, but then you have to remember to take them with you. Digital content is fantastic because you can often access it through your phone. However, most of it is formatted for a computer screen; which makes it hard to manipulate it on a phone.
To help small group leaders, this resource eliminates the frustration.
These small group resources are phone-friendly. They are documents that are formatted for your phone. So, when you pull up the resource on your phone, you don’t need to manipulate it to read it. You simply scroll.
Included are four sets of "Going Deeper Questions" designed to help take the small group conversation to the next level on the following topics: Christianity, Heart, Relationships, and Miscellaneous.
Each set comes with two different file formats: pdf and individual jpeg files.
• Pdf: Send these to your leaders for them to quickly scroll through the resource on their phones.
• Jpeg: Use them on your Instagram Story to help generate conversation or competition or send them to the students in your group as a reference to keep them engaged in the conversation.
This Resource Includes:
- How to use this resource document (Word file)
- Author instruction video (mp4 file)
- Four sets of Going Deeper Questions (JPG and PDF)
- Christianity - 10 Questions designed to help students better understand what they believe
- Heart - 10 Questions prompting students to consider matters of the heart
- Relationships - 10 Questions focusing on students' relationships
- Miscellaneous - 25 Questions designed to help students talk through different aspects of their life