The intense video-driven memory game is back with a brisk six rounds of fall-themed fun!
In this video-driven screen game, 12 items will be displayed on the screen for 12 seconds. Students must study the items on the screen and try to remember as many as possible. When the 12 seconds are up, each player/team has 30 seconds to list as many of the 12 items as possible.
This Resource Includes:
- Gameplay instructions (Word file)
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (6 rounds of Q&A) game videos (mp4 files)
- Optional static answer slides (jpeg files)
- Title and instruction slides (jpeg files)