#nofilter is a four-lesson series that deals with the relationship between social media and student life. From the false masks (or filters) students put on, to addiction, to the price face-to-face relationships pay in a post-driven life.
Lessons on the Go are easy-to-use youth ministry lessons that are Bible-based and single-focused. They're designed to help everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers quickly facilitate great discussions with clear takeaways and real-life application steps.
One handout / Two options:
1. SIMPLE: Give everyone both front and back pages. Just print and go!
2. CUSTOM: Give students the back page. Keep the front page as a leaders-only resource so you can customize the opening question, teaching, and discussion prompts for your group's needs.
Lesson 1: Filtered (Luke 18:9-14)
Lesson 2: Addicted (Matthew 6:19-24)
Lesson 3: Real Reality (Colossians 3:1-10)
Lesson 4: Love vs Like (Matthew 22:34-40)
This Resource Includes:
• 4 PDF files. Each PDF includes: an opening question, passage, discussion questions, application questions, memory verse, “on your own” activity, and space for notes
• How To Use (PDF) to provide volunteers and small group leaders with tips and clear takeaways
• Promo graphics for the series (3 .jpg files)