Have you ever felt super old or been told by your students you're old? Well, this is a great multiple-choice screen game for you! ""When I Was a Kid! Late ‘90s Trivia"" is a fun trivia screen game for any season. I love playing this game with my students because sometimes I think my students feel like I went to school with Moses! It is also fun to test students' knowledge of timeframes and history!
You can play this a few different ways.
1. In small groups or around a table. Each table can answer each question and you award points for each round.
2. Have students and/or leaders upfront and answer in front of the crowd.
3. Four corners is always an easy win, too. I feel like this helps with that one kid who always cheats!
4. If you even want you can use it as a countdown. Throw the slides in pro presenter and just have it go to the next slide every 7ish seconds!
This Resource Includes:
- Complete Powerpoint game file
- Individual (10 Q&A + tiebreaker) game slides (jpeg files)
- Cheat sheet for hosts (Word file)
- Title slide (jpeg file)