The Potter is a one-off message looking at some of the passages in the Bible about God being the potter and us the clay (Isaiah 64:8, Proverbs 16:9, Ephesians 2:10, Jeremiah 18:2-6). Over the course of the message, students will be challenged to consider if they are allowing God to shape them or trying to control their own lives, as well as being reminded that there is never a time when they are too far gone for the Potter to still want to mold them into His masterpiece. The message ends with a strong call to action.
To preview sample content click here.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete message manuscript (Word file)
- PowerPoint presentation file
- Student handout (Word file)
- Small group guide (Word file)
- Bumper video (1080p mp4 file)
- Graphics package with title, content, and social images (jpeg files)