DOUG'S NOTE: Strong content... easy to re-teach!
This one-off message focuses on the Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard (Matthew 20:1-16) and Jesus' answer to Peter's question, "What will we get?" It is an exciting and challenging story where listeners are forced to reconsider what they value and what their priorities are.
This message teaches students three things in particular:
1) We are to avoid comparing ourselves to others
2) The need to reach others for God is urgent
3) Our God is extravagantly generous.
Included is a 52-second bumper video that can be used in person, online, and on social media.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete message manuscript (Word file)
- Student handout and discussion guide (two versions; one with blanks and one already filled in) (Word files)
- PowerPoint presentation file
- Sidekick 'Presenter' presentation file
- Graphics package including title slide, content slide, and images for Instagram posts and stories (jpeg files)
- Bumper video for use in person, online, and social media (1080p mp4 file)