Mark's Gospel communicates a powerful picture of who Jesus was and is. In Mark 12:28-44, Jesus answered the question of what the greatest commandment is, followed by two examples: one that revealed what it meant to not love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and one that demonstrated it beautifully.
Students will be challenged to love God by loving their neighbor and to love God by giving Him their whole life. This one-off message includes a full manuscript, presentation slides, a handout, small group guide, a graphics package, and a bumper video that can be used in person, online, and on social media.
This message works with students, college-age, and adults.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete message manuscript (Word file)
- PowerPoint presentation file
- Student handout (both filled in and with blanks) (Word files)
- Small group guide (Word file)
- Bumper video (mp4 file)
- Graphics package with title, content, and social images (jpeg files)