Graduation season can be a busy time for families. In all the hustle and bustle, it can be hard to make time to say things that really matter. That's why Senior Yoologeeah exists! (Yoologeeah is the phonetic spelling (yoo-log-ee'-ah) of the Greek word “eulogia” which means “blessing.”) Senior Yoologeeah (or Senior Blessing if you prefer) is a family event designed to bless your graduating seniors where (1) meaningful words are spoken by parents, (2) God's Word is shared, (3) gifts are given, and (4) seniors are prayed over. This resource includes everything you'll need to run this moving and memorable event. May you, your students, and their families be blessed as you create space for them to experience the deep love God has for them.
If you'd like a sample, click here!
This Resource Includes:
- How to use this resource document (Word file)
- An invitation letter to your seniors (Word file)
- A PowerPoint file for the event
- A slides folder with all the pictures used in the PowerPoint so you can build your own (including different title slides if you’d rather call it Senior Blessing or Senior Eulogia) (jpeg files)
- Complete message manuscript (Word file)
- A copy of the gift photo you can print for your students (jpeg file)