Doug's note: I can't get enough of these... neither can our JH students. Super funny!
If you loved Screaming or Fainting Goats Round 1, you'll faint over round 2! Put your students to the test again to see if they can tell the difference between a "screaming goat" and a "fainting goat." In this fast-paced video-driven game, using the question video, contestants will have 5 seconds to make their choice! When you’re ready, play the answer video to watch and laugh as the students discover if they are correct!
This resource would go great with a G.O.A.T. series or it can be used as a fun icebreaker game.
Optional ways to play:
- invite contestants on stage to battle head-to-head for points.
- play last man standing by only letting the first correct contestant stay on the stage.
- involve the whole group by having students move from one side of the room to the next depending on their answer.
- have students write down their answers and see who has the most points in the end.
- just show the videos and laugh as everyone guesses the answers.
- Use one question/answer at a time as a fun and random transition video.
This Resource Includes:
• Video title slide (with and without Round 2) (mp4 files)
• Individual (13 Q&A) video clips (mp4 files)