Parent Ministry: Three Things to Do With Your Gamer Kids
Raising kids playing video games can be difficult to navigate at times. Regardless of how you feel about video games, if you have gamer kids, here are 3 important things you can do with them.
For more parenting resources like this, check out empoweredhomes.org.
How to use:
- Attach the one page to your next parent newsletter
- Print and have available at your next parent meeting
- Create a resource hub in your space for grab and go parent resources
- Create a monthly “parent equipping” (separate from newsletter) video explaining how to use the one page.
- Give to students to bring home to parents
This Resource Includes:
- PDF Worksheet (2 pgs)