DetailsEditor’s note: “This is a superb, top-notch resource that thoroughly covers an outreach event from top to bottom, start to finish. It gets my seal of approval.”
Doug’s note: “Richard—you are unbelievable. You get the heart of DYM. The amount of detail that went into this product with save a youth worker and/or team 20-40 hours. Amazing! Thank you for helping youth workers with a wild event with a ton of details.”
Have you ever wanted to do a PAINT WAR, but were unsure how to make it happen? This resource is a one-stop, all-inclusive, start-to-finish SUPERPACK resource that includes everything you need to make a PAINT WAR event a great success.
The mission of the PAINT WAR is to reach out into the community with the love of Jesus Christ! This PAINT WAR has the opportunity to impact middle and high school students in your area! This event is an easy on-ramp to your church for new students and for those who are in need Jesus. PAINT WAR is a fun and crazy event for middle and high school students in which participants will compete in several EPIC paint competitions, including Paint Toss, Dodge Paint, Paint the Flag, Field Paint Stations, and an Everyone for Themselves Paint War!
From start to finish, this SUPERPACK has resources to help you:
1. convince your church leadership to host this event
2. recruit, train, and equip leaders and volunteers
3. plan and prepare for the purchase of supplies and equipment
4. advertise on social media and in print
5. register student participants
6. set up for your event
7. impact your community for Jesus
This Resource Includes:
• A master, step-by-step admin guide (Word)
• Administration materials, including cash flow and registration forms (Excel & Word)
• Graphics, including main logos in black and white, color, and square versions, and countdown graphics to hype your event (Jpg)
• Idea samples, including all physical media ideas from our PAINT WAR (Jpg & PDF)
• Logistics diagrams for all event games (Jpg)
• Volunteer training resources, including interest and setup meetings training (Powerpoint), a leadership diagram, and a volunteer recruitment bulletin insert (Word).