Almost every church has a meet and greet time; you know, that Sunday morning moment when you shake hands with a few people who are sitting around you. We decided to take that interaction and cranking it up a notch and make it incredibly intentional.
With Meet'N Greet, every person in the room will get some quality time and intentional conversations. This is one of those games you will use several times a year because it is easy and gets EVERYONE involved.
You'll find a complete interactive experience with all questions and transitions. Just drop the video in a PowerPoint, Keynote, ProPresenter, or the Sidekick 'Presenter' file and play.
Also included are blank background videos so you can do this a few times a year and be fresh every time! Just drop them in your presentation software and type your questions over the video. See “Meet-N-Greet-ProPresenter-Screen-Shot.jpg” for potential layout.
The entire activity will take about 15 minutes from start to finish.
To see the original version and its reviews, click here!
This Resource Includes:
- Detailed instructions (Word and pdf files)
- Instruction video from the author (mp4 file)
- Sidekick 'Presenter' file
- PowerPoint file
- Individual game slides and movie clips (jpeg and mp4 files)
- Blank background slides and movie clips (jpg and mp4 files)
- Printable Meet'N Greet Sheets (jpg and pdf files)
- Title Slide (jpg file)