Back by popular demand is the mixer that works with 2 or 2 million people. No matter how many you use, it’s easy, fun, will get your students up and connecting.
The game is simple, have everyone in your group find a partner. Once you have a partner, a topic will be shown on the screen (for example, horror movies). Then students will decide in their mind if they like it (thumbs up) or don’t like it (thumbs down). On the count of three, partners will show their answers at the same time. Let’s see if they match!
There are no losers in this game, but everyone will be a winner for playing this amazing mixer game that’s sure to get your group talking. There are 20 questions, so you can play for a long time, or use the blank slide to add your own questions.
Multiple ways to play:
• Have people move around the room finding a new partner for each question.
• Keep one partner for a series of questions (3-4), then find a new partner.
• Turn it into a competition and have pairs compete to see who can match the most.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (20 rounds + instructions) game slides (jpeg files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)