Let's Pray: Creatively Communing With God
Editor's note: This is a unique, interactive, practical, and well-organized resource. Highly recommended for any youth worker who wants to teach their students not just about prayer, but how to pray.
In this four-week sermon series, you will guide students through some of the most powerful and popular prayers in the book of Psalms, helping them learn how to pray and what prayer is. You'll also introduce them to four creative ways to be with God in prayer.
Week 1 | Lectio Divina: Psalm 103
Week 2 | Imaginative Prayer: Psalm 23
Week 3 | Written Prayer: Psalm 51
Week 4 | The Examen: Psalm 139
This Resource Includes:
1. Graphics / Promos (Facebook Cover + Instagram/Twitter Image + Slide Templates)
2. Teaching Guides (1,700+ Word Manuscripts)
3. Session Slides (JPEGs + PowerPoint + Keynote)
4. Student Outlines (Microsoft Word)
5. Prayer Challenges (Microsoft Word)
6. Author Info