There are over 100 million children living on the streets around the world. These children go unseen and unheard by most of the world. Every year on April 12, we have a chance to change that for those forgotten around the world.
International Day for Street Children is a time to stop and focus on this worldwide problem. This resource is how you can help save lives with your youth group.
This is a complete program for your ministry: two game options, a teaching manuscript, small group questions and a parent follow up document.
This is a resource to help make street children's voices heard.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete message manuscript (~2500 word, Word file)
• PowerPoint presentation
• Small group guide (Word file)
• Parent follow up document (Word file)
• Two game options (one PowerPoint, one Sidekick file)
• Complete graphics package including social media images (jpeg files)
• Aiden Whisper partnership info (Word file)