Editor's note: Super usable, plug-and-play ready to go!
** This resource includes a full teaching manuscript as well as an option that splits the lesson into four smaller segments that can be taught online through YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or Zoom!
I WANT TO SEE is a one-off message (with a small group guide AND online teaching options) that explores the encounter between Jesus and a blind man named Bartimaeus in Mark 10:46-52. The lesson uses Bartimaeus as an example of how we can go to Jesus with our struggles and develop an eye-opening faith with four clear steps that students can follow when they pray.
In this message, you'll encourage your students to:
• Cry out to Jesus
• Press into Jesus
• Toss their cloak
• Say what they need
This Resource Includes:
• Complete message manuscript (Word file)
• A four-part version of the message for shorter, online teaching segments (Word files)
• Small group guide (Word file)
• Graphics/Media package: Facebook, Instagram, message slides (jpeg files)
• PowerPoint presentation and individual slides (jpeg files)
• Title slide (jpeg file)