DOUG'S NOTE: Sabrina constantly writes GREAT messages! So thoughtful, clear, biblical... easy to re-teach! Love the added parent letter and graphics too!
It’s a tale as old as time. We all face conflict, drama, misunderstandings, selfishness, harsh words, prejudice, and gossip. Since the fall of man in Genesis 3, humans haven't gotten along very well. Enter today's social media age and then add ghosting, unrestrained opinion slinging, response time expectations, political polarization, TikTok rumor spreading, bullying in your pocket, comparison at Mach 5, lost social skills, and complete lack of civil discourse. It’s hard to be a teenager. It’s hard to get along.
This three-week series through the book of Proverbs will give students the practical tools they need along with a Holy Spirit kick in the butt to do the most important thing Jesus told us to do in John 15:12 (NLT), “love others, as I have loved you.”
Week 1: The Words You Speak and How You Speak Them
Week 2: Gossip
Week 3: How to Handle Conflict and Criticism
To Preview sample content click here
This Resource Includes:
- Author video (mp4 file)
- Overview document with ideas, activities, and additional resource links (Word file)
- Complete message manuscript for each week
- PowerPoint presentation for each week
- Small group guide for each week
- Graphics (title, blank, social, weekly) (jpeg files)
- Parent discussion guide (Word file)