How to be a Disciple is a series that pulls straight from Mark 8:22-10:52, where Jesus teaches His disciples what it means to be a disciple, while they are traveling.
This section of Mark begins with Jesus healing a blind man, and ends with Jesus healing a blind man. This section of Scripture has many great lessons, but those lessons become much more deep and meaningful when you bring in the context of all that happens in Mark 8:22-10:52.
Week 1: How to See Clearly (Mark 8:22-38)
Week 2: How to Believe (Mark 9:1-8, 14-29)
Week 3: How to Treat Others (Mark 9:33-37, 42; 10:13-16; 35-44)
Week 4: How to Follow (Mark 10:17-29, 46-52)
To see the Series Overview, click here!
This Resource Includes:
- Series overview document (Word file)
- Complete message manuscript for each week (Word files)
- Student response activity for each week (think prayer stations) (Word and pdf files)
- Small group guide for each week (Word files)
- Graphics (title, content, social media) (jpg files)