Doug's note: Sabrina constantly writes GREAT messages--thoughtful and easy to adapt as your own. As a bonus, she's provided a "take-home" devotional for students... and I'm always looking for things I can send home with our teenagers. Trust me... try her stuff--she has a lot of great content on our website!
In a culture of packed schedules, honors classes, travel teams, anxiety, and screen addiction, students need help for the hustle! This 3-week series examines Jesus’ life and ministry and how he remained at peace amidst a busy schedule and a high-stakes mission. How did He do it? Spiritual disciplines.
Introduce or reintroduce your students to the “unforced rhythms” of Jesus: a life marked by silence and solitude, meditating on Scripture, and fasting. We prioritize these practices not for religious badges, but for inward spiritual transformation. Jesus Himself is the answer to the hustle.
Week 1: Silence & Solitude
Week 2: Meditating on Scripture
Week 3: Fasting
This Resource Includes:
- Series overview document (Word file) - to preview this, click here!
- Complete message manuscript for each week (Word files)
- Small group guide for each week (Word file)
- 3-week student devotional document (Word file)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Full-screen title & blank content slide graphics (jpg)
- Social media title & blank content graphics (jpg)