How do your students respond when things do not go as they hoped? What do they do when someone lets them down? How do they face their biggest fears? How do they cope when they feel really stressed? All students face these types of situations in life and when they do they are primed for a Head Game – will they give into thoughts of negativity, discouragement, and self-destruction or will they hold onto the truth that God speaks?
- • Four complete message documents (Word files)
- o Week #1 – When Things Do Go As You Expect
- o Week #2 – How To Deal With Stress
- o Week #3 – Defying Goliath: Dealing With Your Biggest Fears
- o Week #4 – How To Handle Being Mistreated