Can your students thank God in the midst of the destruction in their lives and look forward to the reconstruction?
Drawing from Nehemiah’s directions to rededicate the temple in Jerusalem and restore sacrificial acts in Israel, this one-off message moves outside of ourselves and our own thankfulness to God and into how thankfulness should spill out on others. The challenge for Nehemiah and for us is how to give thanks in the midst of the ruins.
What are your students willing to do to rebuild the walls in their lives? Will they be bold like Nehemiah? Are they brave enough to continue working even when people talk about their messed-up lives? Can they persevere even when those around them begin to creep in and take advantage of their brokenness?
This Resource Includes:
• Complete message manuscript (Word file)
• Pre-formatted screen support for message points in the manuscript (12 slides) (Jpeg files)
• Message PowerPoint presentation
• Graphics package:
- Social media images for Facebook, Instagram, Stories (jpeg files)
• Title slide, content slide (Jpeg files)