FreeDumb is a three-week series on finding true freedom under the authority of God. We all buck against the authorities in our lives. Whether it’s God, our parents, teachers, employers, or even the government, we feel like we’d have more freedom if they left us alone to do our own thing. But that’s not how God set it up.
This series uses various Bible passages to show that true freedom can only be found when we give up control, submit to His authority first, and submit to the authorities He has placed in our lives.
Week 1 - God Is the Ultimate Authority (Genesis 2–3)
Week 2 - Parental Authority with a Promise (Ephesians 6:1–3)
Week 3 - Responding to God-Established Authorities (Romans 13:1–5)
This Resource Includes:
• 3 word-for-word manuscripts of at least 2,100 words
• Group handouts and small group questions for each week
• Full PowerPoint presentations for each week
• Graphics package, including Snap/Insta story
• Social media integration plan
• Three-week Scripture reading plan
• Weekly handouts in booklet form with front cover, message notes, small group questions, and reading plan
• Series environment suggestions: link to Spotify playlist, suggested songs for worship, game ideas, etc.