Doug's Note: I like this resource a lot... well done!
Empty is a four-week teaching resource designed for Easter, but applicable any time of year. This series explores the concept of emptiness that every person experiences and the misguided ways we try to fill that void. Each week follows the story of people connected to the death and resurrection of Jesus and identifies how they were empty and seeking fulfillment. This series guides students to realize that only at the empty tomb will we be made full.
Week 1 - Pharisees/Behavior
Week 2 - Judas/Greed
Week 3 - Pilate/Crowd Approval
Week 4 - Mary/Tomb
To preview a sample of this content, click here!
This Resource Includes:
- Author video overview (mp4 file)
- Series overview document (Word file)
- Complete teaching manuscript for each week (Word file)
- PowerPoint presentation for each week
- Small group guide for each week (Word file)
- Theme verse video (mp4 file)
- Bumper video (mp4 file)
- Graphics including title, text backgrounds unique to each week's theme, social media (jpeg files)