Doug's note: Reproducible products like this are amazing! Photocopy and look like a hero with parents. This is a steal of a deal and resource.
This is a 12-page reproducible booklet for parents to work through and come up with a strategic game plan or code of conduct for technological engagement.
There are four sections to the workbook:
1. Devices: Take inventory of each family member's technological devices, assess the level of engagement in those devices, and discuss findings.
2. Social Media/Digital Connections: Take inventory of each family member's social media accounts, assess the level of awareness on those platforms, and discuss findings.
3. Digital Code Of Conduct: Exercises to help consider ways in which a family can engage healthily and redemptively in their digital reality.
4. Rules and Boundaries: Questions for coming up with rules and boundaries for the family.
Each section is intended to start with parents assessing and discussing, but also provides opportunities to bring the whole family into the discussion.
NOTE:: This resource can be handed out to parents on its own, but can also be purchased in a larger resource titled "Adolescence, Technology and Parenting"; a three-session parenting class on the topic that ends with giving parents this workbook.
This Resource Includes:
• 12-page reproducible workbook (Word file)
• Title slide for promotion (jpeg file)