In this hilarious and a-peeling game, contestants will try and guess the height, weight, and distance of different objects in the best unit of measurement ever, the banana. You'll see if they know how many bananas long a school bus is or how much a zebra weighs in bananas. This game is as fun as it is crazy. I know your students will go bananas for it.
Options for gameplay:
- This or That: have students pick one of the two options by raising their hands, moving from one side of the room or the other, or standing or sitting.
- Upfront: bring contestants up and have them compete for the right answer.
- Teams: have teams compete to get the right answer; most correct answers win.
- Zoom: share your screen and have students put their guess on the chat.
- Text poll: to get the whole crowd involved without them having to get out of their seats, you can use a service like Poll Everywhere and have the students vote in which scenario they would rather do.
This Resource Includes:
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (12 rounds + tiebreaker + instructions) game slides (jpeg files)
- Title slide (jpeg file)