Back to school season is tough, I get it. As a student, it's even harder to focus on Jesus while dealing with the anxiety and pressures of starting school. This devotional was written to encourage your students during the first week(s) of school.
This weeklong (that really can be made into 2-3 weeks) story-based devotional meets your students where they're at by challenging them to be a light in their schools, encouraging them, and helping them grow in their walk with the Lord. As a bonus, I've also included a graphics package (title, content slide, and PowerPoint template) for a back-to-school sermon series or one-off sermon.
My goal is to help you reach students with the message of Jesus using mediums applicable to them, and this resource does just that. Included in this package is also an instruction document to help you be confident when you post.
This resource is plug and play. Once you download (and read the instructions because you definitely want to), you're ready to go.
This Resource Includes:
• Detailed instructions to set you up for success (Word file)
• Social Media Devotional (5 days): challenge for the day, verse of the day, prayer for the day (jpeg files)
• Question of the day for each day (jpeg files)
• Highlight icons (jpeg files)
• Blank templates for each day for customization (jpeg files)
•BONUS: Sermon Graphics bundle for Back-to-School season: title, content slide, PowerPoint template (jpeg files)