Doug's note: Hilarious! Using it this weekend! Several LOL moments.
Who doesn’t want to play a game that has pictures of a bunch of adorable babies with wigs or hats covering their heads? Someone who is dead inside, that’s who!
In this simple screen game, students must guess if the pictured baby is super weird and has a full head of hair – or if they were like me and bald till the age of 4 (true story). This is a game that can be used alone as a weird, fun game – or you can connect it with a sermon on new life, being born again, 1 Peter 2:2, baby Moses, baby Jesus, King Solomon and the baby, etc.
Have students line up and write their answers on a dry erase board or scrap paper. The student with the most correct answers wins.
1. Have students text in the answer and the quickest text wins.
2. Designate one side of the room as “HAIR” and the other “BARE” and have students choose the side they think the answer is. If they get the answer incorrectly, then they have to sit down. Play until one person is left.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete PowerPoint game file
• Individual (10 Q&A + instructions + 2 tiebreakers) game slides (jpeg files)
• Gameplay instructions (Word file)
• Title slide (jpeg file)