Stage games can be fun to highlight students but often leave the crowd unengaged. It can be hard to find an All-Play game where everyone gets to play all the way till the end. 4 Corner Face Off – Christmas Edition is a festive up-front AND all-play game where everyone plays right up to the end!
HOW IT WORKS:
• Each round, an activity or challenge will be presented.
• Select four participants who think they can win the round.
• Assign each participant a “corner.”
HINT: The Slides have four Christmas-themed icon quadrants (Tree, Candy Cane, Wreath, and Bells) to coincide with corners. There is a pdf file of signs for each corner included in this download you can put in each corner.
• Have the rest of the crowd vote for who they think will win the round by going to that person’s corner.
• Do that round’s activity/challenge. Some rounds will have only one winner. Other rounds may have multiple winners or no winner at all.
• If a corner wins, the participant and everyone who votes for him/her gets a point. You can have people put up a finger to keep track of points or ask them to just keep track on their own.
• Move on to the next round, pick four more participants for the next challenge, assign the participants their “corner,” and have the rest of the crowd vote again.
• At the end of 10 rounds, whoever has the most finger up (won the most rounds) wins.
• If there is a tie, move on to the tiebreaker to determine your overall winner.
This Resource Includes:
- Gameplay instructions document (Word file)
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (10 rounds, instructions, and tiebreaker) game slides (jpeg files)
- Sign for each corner (pdf file)
- Title slide (jpeg file)