DetailsIn Matthew 22:37-40, Jesus sums up the commandments of scripture in two statements:
1. Love God with all your being.
2. Love your neighbor as yourself.
In this 28-day devotional workbook, students will be instructed and encouraged to take one intentional step of love toward God and one intentional step toward their neighbor each day. The steps are practical, yet challenging, and will allow students to think outside the box on how they can live out their love for God and others.
The interactive setup of the workbook gives space for students to journal through their journey. This would be a great experience for a small group or with the entire group when doing a study on obedience or love.
This Resource Includes:
• Complete 28-day devotional document (Word file)
• Title logo slide (jpeg file)
• Image for social media use (jpeg file)
• Reproduce and make as many copies as you want for your youth ministry.
Wait!! While you're more than welcome to purchase this resource individually, it also comes in a massive 11-resource bundle at deep discount - just click the banner above to check it out!! You can pick up 11 great resources all themed around love, sex and dating!