In this video-driven screen game, 12 items will be displayed on the screen for 12-seconds. Students must study the items on the screen and try to remember as many as possible. When the 12 seconds are up, each player/team has 30 seconds to list as many of the 12 items as possible. Hand out a prize or two for the individual or team that remembered the most and move on to the next round! This edition includes images (and one round is words) that all connect to school. Play it for your back to school season or at your fall kickoff!
This Resource Includes:
- Gameplay Instructions (Word file)
- Complete PowerPoint game file
- Individual (5 rounds of questions and answers) game videos (mp4 files)
- Optional static answer slides (jpeg files)
- Title and instruction slides (jpeg files)